How to Solve the Violence "Prevention" Issue in Our Schools with Scientific Reliability in Just 4-Days!
Hi, my name is Dr. John Byrnes, I’m the Founder and CEO of the Center for Aggression Management. I realize that you are on this landing page because you are looking for a better solution to the issue of preventing violence and bullying in your schools. But how?
Did you know that all School Resource Officers (SROs) are “Right of Bang?” i.e., they get involved after the shooting has begun! It’s true! Why is this so important to understand?
- When an assailant decides to pull his weapon and start shooting -- the "Moment of Commitment" -- it takes two seconds before the first round is discharged. No SRO, no matter how well trained or equipped, can reliably be on scene in just two seconds.
- We asked that Director of Operations for NASRO (National Association of School Resource Officers) whether any of his SROs could reliably be on scene in just 2 seconds? His response was, “absolutely not!” But what does this mean?
- Sadly, all SROs can do at that point is follow Active Shooter Response training and step over dead, dying and/or wounded victims to get to the shooter. These victims are students, teachers, coaches, and staff!
- Have you ever experienced an active shooter? Was your SRO, or local law enforcement, forced to step over the dead, dying and/or wounded victims? What did you say to those who were injured; or those with post-traumatic stress disorder; and the families of those who lost their lives? Is this an acceptable outcome?
- There is a better solution! This solution is founded in science, but it is not for every SRO, Superintendent or Principal! You must step beyond current thinking/paradigms. Can you step out of your current paradigms and consider a new approach that is founded in science? Ref: Dr. Claire Good, Ph.D (below)
- If you truly wish to prevent assaultive or violent behavior, you must know the behavioral cues (precursors) that lead to assaultive/violent behavior and what to do to stop it. You must get out in front of that horrific Moment of Commitment! We will show you how . . .
If you agree with me, join us for our Free Introduction to our scientifically reliable Critical Aggression Prevention System (CAPS) and our fully functional CAPS Mobile app. We will explain how you can prevent that costly "Moment of Commitment" and thus prevent the school violence in the first place. You prevent a victim from becoming a victim and a perpetrator from becoming a perpetrator! Is there any better solution? Follow this link to register for our next Free Introduction to CAPS. If you need to read more, please continue reading . . .
- Using techniques that the FBI and the Secret Service refer to as "identifying someone on the path to violence," the Critical Aggression Prevention System (CAPS) and its CAPS Mobile App help you identify the aggression-precursors to violence and thus prevent the horrific Moment of Commitment. Although we all know that there is no absolute (100%) violence prevention, with the help of these aggression-precursors there is scientifically reliable violence prevention.
- These same aggression-precursors also prevent bullying, conflict, abuse, harassment, assaultive behavior, and aggressive behaviors in the classroom. Only the Critical Aggression Prevention System (CAPS) and its CAPS Mobile App offers an unbiased scientifically reliable way to prevent this behavior from occurring. Ref: Dr. Claire Good, Ph.D (below)
- John D. Byrnes, D.Hum., Founder and CEO of the Center for Aggression Management, Inc., has spent the past 27 years developing the only scientifically reliable violence prevention system, the Critical Aggression Prevention System (CAPS) and their fully functional CAPS Mobile App. Learn these scientifically reliable behavioral cues (precursors) and get certified to teach these skills to others in just 4-days in our Ambassadors' (train-the-trainers) Workshop!
- Dr. Byrnes has trained thousands of participants in Fortune 500 Companies, as well as representatives from over 150 college and university campuses. He has spoken at dozens of professional conferences and trained many in governmental agencies across the United States. For a more complete list of clients review: https://www.aggressionmanagement.com/client_list.php
- With the Critical Aggression Prevention System (CAPS) and its CAPS Mobile App, you can prevent violence using unbiased, evidence-based Best Practices and thus demonstrate to school district, clients, community leaders and media that you are justified in recording, tracking and resolving aggressive behavior with CAPS .
- As we all begin our journey out from under COVID, what will your journey look like? Are you ready for a new start founded in science?
- Are you tired of students, teachers, parents and too often staff using subjective references to describe behaviors of concern? The use of subjective references by accusers make it difficult for teachers, coaches, staff, and counselors to act. Unfortunately, these complaints often lead down a rabbit hole that produces claims and counterclaims costing significant human capital without clearly defined outcomes.
- If you truly wish to prevent this kind of behavior and the potential escalation that follows it, you must understand and learn the behavioral cues (precursors) that lead to subjects of bullying, abuse, harassment, discrimination, conflict and even violent behavior and you must know what to do to stop any further escalation toward violence, thus preventing violence. All of this can be found in our scientifically reliable Critical Aggression Prevention System (CAPS) and our fully functional CAPS Mobile App.
- According to the Center for American Progress, the most significant challenges facing school districts today are recruitment of qualified teachers, teacher retention & and school campus culture resulting in maximized student achievement scores. Said in another way, who is teaching our children?
- Unfortunately, professionals on school campuses are distracted from their priorities by having to spend thousands of dollars and human capital on programs to deal with bullying, harassment, abuse, discrimination, student conflict, and violence prevention. However, these programs focus on reacting to behaviors of concern not preventing them! The malicious behaviors described above are also types of aggressive behavior, and our CAPS’s indicators aggressive behavior comes with precursors proven scientifically reliable in preventing bullying, harassment, abuse, discrimination, and violence. Our CAPS videos (right side of this page) explain how our CAPS system works and how CAPS can make your school campuses "as safe as possible" the hightest form of evidence-based Best Practices.
- One of the greatest losses within any school system is the “loss of trust” between students, parents, teachers, coaches, and staff, which directly diminish essential elements of Teamwork, Leadership and Student Achievement Scores. The solution to this can be found in our scientifically reliable Critical Aggression Prevention System (CAPS) and our fully functional CAPS Mobile App. Select the CAPS Mobile App purchase button for only $49.95!
- Stop managing aggressive behavior equipped only with subjective reporting. CAPS Mobile App offers objective, measurable, definable observables that can significantly enhance teamwork, leadership, loyalty, and ultimately increased student achievement scores. CAPS reliably and systematically identifies and raises awareness of behaviors of concern without violating HIPAA, FERPA (on campus), and/or the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
- To prevent this kind of aggressive behavior and the potential escalation that follows it, you must understand the behavioral cues (precursors) that lead to bullying, abuse, harassment, discrimination, conflict, and even violent behavior. All of this can be found in the CAPS Mobile App. To learn more about the CAPS Mobile App and how to acquire it, look at the videos to the right of this page.
- The Critical Aggression Prevention System (CAPS) and its CAPS Mobile App enable students, parents, teachers, coaches, and staff to identify the precursors to aggressive, distrustful behavior and prevent it, thus leading to enhanced teamwork, leadership, loyalty, improved performance in the classroom, and improved student achievement scores!
SUMMARY: PREVENT THE NEXT SCHOOL SHOOTING
Scientifically reliable methods overcome systemic flaws and help you prevent violence before it’s too late.
- Using techniques developed by the FBI and the Secret Service, the Center for Aggression Management can train you and your team to identify the sequential, successive precursors to school violence and thus prevent future violence. These same aggression-precursors also prevent bullying, conflict, abuse, harassment, assaultive behavior, and aggressive behavior in the classroom. Aggression continues to permeate our schools and our Critical Aggression Prevention System (CAPS) offers a reliable solution.
- Most professionals on campus attempt to promote a campus environment characterized by fair treatment of students and staff, open communications, personal accountability, trust, and mutual respect. Aggressive behavior undermines the core principals of a positive campus environment and in worst case scenarios, may lead to violence.
- Why do students, teachers, coaches, and staff fail to follow the practice of, “see something, say something?” We all tend to do what we believe is in our best interest. Students, teachers, coaches, and staff see getting involved as not in their best interest, so they do not get involved – it is that simple.
- Too often, students, teachers, coaches, and staff will not act on issues reported to them with subjective references alone. In the end, they do nothing until after an incident occurs, which is always too late. After the fact we frequently hear statements such as, “We knew that Bobby was a problem and it was only a matter of time!”
- CAPS provides scientifically reliable, intuitively based, objective, measurable observables, which do not violate HIPAA, FERPA or the Civil Rights Act of 1964. CAPS offers students, teachers, staff, and parents the ability to reliably “See Something and Say Something” without bias or fear of losing their reputations or jobs. This means that everyone within a campus environment with CAPS skills will, more readily and reliably, say something about behaviors of concern before they become an incident, or worse yet, violence.
- With CAPS, students, teachers, coaches, and staff see that if they do not get involved early, they will likely become victims of this aggressor. This helps them understand it is in their best interest to report, and so they do! CAPS also helps those on school campuses to avoid using subjective references and provides them with objective, measurable observables to report aggressive behavior they see without violating privacy regulations like HIPAA, FERPA and/or the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
- CAPS will identify what the FBI refers to as “individuals who are on a path to violence” when they exhibit behaviors such as bullying, harassment, abuse, discrimination, and conflict. When left unaddressed, these lower stages of observed aggressive behavior on the Critical Aggression Prevention System's (CAPS) Aggression Continuum can escalate and increase the potential for assaults or violence. Without CAPS, it requires significant additional effort and intervention to mitigate the increased potential for violence on campus.
- Dr. Claire Good, Ph.D, Interim Vice President for Student Affairs, Dean of Students, and Chair of the Student Assistance & Intervention Team (SAIT) at Eastern Kentucky University, used CAPS to achieve scientific reliable violence prevention on her campuses. This statement validates scientific reliability:
- "Now that we have had your Critical Aggression Prevention System (CAPS) in place for two years, we have been very pleased with its utility. The CAPS Meter of Emerging Aggression has produced evaluations and results consistent with the observations of those on our Student Assistance & Intervention Team (SAIT), as we work at tracking students on our campus who are behaving in ways that concern faculty, staff or others in the campus community."
- If you truly wish to prevent assaultive/violent behavior, you must understand and learn the behavioral cues (precursors) that lead to assaultive/violent behavior and you must know what to do to stop that behavior. All of this can be found in the CAPS Mobile App. To learn more about the CAPS Mobile App and how to acquire it, select the CAPS Mobile App purchase button for only $49.95!
- These are all reasons why CAPS training is an essential tool for any School District. CAPS offers the only scientifically reliable way to identify a future assailant before their horrific Moment of Commitment and thus prevent the next school shooting.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE NOW: Select the CAPS Mobile App purchase button for only $49.95!
- Retailing at only $49.95 annually, take advantage of our new year 25% price reduction (PromoCode: “NewYearOffer25” = $37.46) over the next 30 days for our CAPS Mobile App! Try the CAPS Mobile App for 30 days. If you don't like it, get a full refund, Guaranteed! Select the CAPS Mobile App purchase button for only $49.95!
- Retailing at only $595.00, our 2-day Webinar-based Certified Aggression Managers’ Workshop (No Travel or Lodging Expenses) also takes advantage of our 25% price reduction (PromoCode: "ManagersWorkshop25" = $446.25) over the next 30 days, plus your first annual subscription to CAPS Mobile App is included for free! The Certified Aggression Managers Workshop is intended to provide in-house utility, without the cost of travel and lodging. Upon successful completion of this two-day training, participants receive Aggression Managers Certification.
- Retailing at only $995.00, our 4-day Webinar-based Ambassadors’ (train-the-trainers) Workshop (No Travel or Lodging Expenses) also takes advantage of our 25% price reduction (PromoCode: "WorkshopApp25" = $746.25) over the next 30 days, plus your first annual subscription to CAPS Mobile App is included for free! This Ambassadors (train-the-trainers) Workshop provides an in-house training capability for your organization, and/or your commercial application for consultants. Prospective trainers take the two-day workshop and then have two more days of intensive training and exercises including practice teaching and assessment. Upon successful completion of the four-day training, participants receive Center for Aggression Management Ambassador (C.A.M.A.) certified trainer credentials.