While it’s available take advantage of our 50% discount from $49.95 annual subscription to $24.98! (Promo Code: NewYearOffer50)!
Our Guarantee: Full refund within 30 days of your purchase. No questions asked!
- Are you tired of being harassed? Are you ready to take control? If you are, acquire the only scientifically reliable solution - The CAPS Mobile App! You deserve it!
- Here is what I would say to you if you were a family member, "Like many of you, I was harassed growing up, and I have spent the past 27 years developing the only scientifically reliable solution that can allow you to prevent harassing behavior. Let me show you how you can prevent it before it occurs!
- If you truly wish to prevent harassment, you must understand and learn the behavioral cues (precursors) that lead to harassing behavior and you must know what to do to stop that behavior. All of this can be found in the CAPS Mobile App.
- If you are not going to take control now, when will you? To learn more about the CAPS Mobile App and how to acquire it, look at the videos on the right of this page.
- Are you or members of your family being bullied? Are you tired of this behavior and want to end it?
- Are you responsible for preventing harassing behavior in your workplace or school?
- Are you struggling to get others, including leaders, to recognize that harassing behavior is taking place in your environment?
- Are you tired of reacting after harassing behavior has already happened? Would you prefer to prevent it?
The Critical Aggression Prevention System (CAPS) Prevents Harassing behavior with Scientific Reliability! Acquire the CAPS Mobile App to prevent harassing behavior:
- Simply put, harassing behavior is "aggressive behavior" that comes with precursors or cues that allow you to recognize behavior that leads to harassing behavior. Recognizing and addressing these precursors give you the ability to prevent harassing behavior from occurring!
- The CAPS Mobile App allows you to prevent harassing behavior in schools, workplaces, neighborhoods and even in families.
- Prevent further harassing behavior with app-recommended tactics that correspond with the level of aggression and ultimately prevent excessive force .
- Although there is no absolute (100%) way to prevent harassing behavior, our CAPS Mobile App achieves the high standard of scientific reliability to prevent this behavior. (Dr. Claire Good, Ph.D. below.)
- The CAPS Mobile App allows you to identify, record and track harassing behavior (aggressive) behavior using scientific indicators without violating privacy regulations like HIPAA, FERPA in our schools, and the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
- Use our CAPS Mobile App to record and report harassing behavior (aggressive) behavior with scientific reliability. Demonstrate to others (workplace, school, local government, the media), using scientifically reliable measures that you are being harassed.
- To learn more and how to acquire the CAPS Mobile App, look to the right (videos) on this page.
- Order your CAPS Mobile App today and start taking control of harassing behavior around you!
A MORE IN-DEPTH LOOK:
- Harassing behavior stunts personal growth, damages morale, diminishes productivity at work, damages family unity, and hinders learning in our schools. Once most people in schools, workplaces, and/or neighborhoods recognize that harassing behavior is taking place, it has already been happening undetected for quite some time. Although many have dedicated themselves to preventing harassing behavior, in reality, all that most do is try to stop harassing behavior once they see it in progress. Unfortunately, by the time they notice, severe damage already may have been done.
- If you truly wish to prevent harassing behavior and the potential violence that may accompany it, you must understand and learn the behavioral cues (precursors) that lead to harassing behavior and you must know what to do to stop that behavior. All of this can be found in the CAPS Mobile App. To learn more about the CAPS Mobile App and how to acquire it, look at the videos on the right of this page.
- Dr. Claire Good, Ph.D, Interim Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of Students demonstrates scientific reliability when she writes: "Now that we have had your Critical Aggression Prevention System (CAPS) in place for two years, we have been very pleased with its utility. The CAPS’s Meter of Emerging Aggression has produced evaluations and results consistent with the observations of those on our Student Assistance & Intervention Team (SAIT), as we work at tracking students on our campus who are behaving in ways that concern faculty, staff or others in the campus community."