Are you tired of being threatened with assaultive, or even violent behavior? Are you tired of working in a potentially violent environment? Are you ready to acquire a solution? You deserve it!
PLAN: If you are not going to create a solution now, when will you?
Critical Aggression Prevention System (CAPS) Prevents Violence with Scientific Reliability!
you or members of your family being threatened by the potential for violent
behavior? Are you tired of this and want to end it?
you responsible for preventing violence in your workplace or school?
you struggling to get others including leaders to recognize that
potentially violent behavior is taking place in your workplace or school?
you concerned that your workplace or school is simply reacting after
violence has already happened? Would you prefer to prevent it?
behavior is aggressive behavior that comes with precursors or clues that
allow you recognize it before it becomes violent.
scientifically reliable CAPS Mobile App can help you prevent violence in
your school, workplace, neighborhood or even in your family. To learn how
to acquire our CAPS Mobile App, look to the right on this page.
Acquire our CAPS Mobile App to:
- Although there is no absolute (100%) way to prevent violence, there is a scientifically reliable way to prevent violent behavior; and our CAPS Mobile App achieves this high standard of prevention. See Dr. Claire Good, Ph.D. below.
- Identify, record, and track potentially violent (aggressive) behavior using scientific indicators without violating privacy regulations. Use our CAPS Mobile App to report potentially violent (aggressive) behavior with scientific reliability.
- Demonstrate to others (workplace, school, local government) using scientifically reliable measures that you are being confronted with potentially violent behavior.
- Prevent further violence with app-recommended tactics that correspond with the level of aggression and prevent you from replying with excessive force.
- Order your CAPS Mobile App today and start taking control of violent behavior around you!
- To learn how to acquire our CAPS Mobile App, look to the right on this page.
A more in-depth look:
By the time, most people in schools, workplaces, and/or neighborhoods recognize the potential for violent (assaultive) behavior exists, it already has been going on undetected for quite some time. The threat of violent behavior stunts personal growth, damages morale, diminishes productivity at work, and hinders learning in our schools. Although many have dedicated themselves to preventing violent behavior, in reality, all that most people can do is try to stop violent behavior once they see it in progress. Unfortunately, by the time they notice, severe damage or even the loss of life has already begun.
Dr. Claire Good, Ph.D, Interim Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of Students demonstrates scientific reliability when she writes: "Now that we have had your Critical Aggression Prevention System (CAPS) in place for two years, we have been very pleased with its utility. CAPS’s Meter of Emerging Aggression has produced evaluations and results consistent with the observations of those on our Student Assistance & Intervention Team (SAIT), as we work at tracking students on our campus who are behaving in ways that concern faculty, staff or others in the campus community."