If you are concerned with violence against you and/or those in your care? Do you expect law enforcement to protect you? Did you know that Police Officers, Sheriff Deputies, and the FBI cannot prevent you from becoming a victim of violence! It’s true! Why is this so important to understand?
- When an assailant decides to pull his/her weapon and start shooting -- the "Moment of Commitment" -- it takes two seconds before the first round is discharged. No police officer, sheriff’s deputy or FBI agent, no matter how well trained or equipped, can reliably be on scene to protect you in just two seconds!
- Sadly, all law enforcement professionals can do at this point is follow active shooter training and step over dead, dying and/or wounded victims to get to the shooter. This approach is often referred to as “Right of Bang,” i.e., after violence has occurred, which makes you a victim that law enforcement officers are stepping over!
- Is this an acceptable outcome? Absolutely not!
- There is a better solution! This solution is founded in science, but it is not for everyone! You must step beyond current thinking/paradigms. Can you step out of your current paradigms and consider a new approach that is founded in science? Ref: Dr. Claire Good, Ph.D
If you agree, and want to prevent future violence, it’s time to acquire our scientifically reliable CAPS Mobile App so that you can better identify someone getting ready to assault, or commit some form of violence against you and those in your care, and apply the recommended skills in the CAPS Mobile App to prevent it from occurring in the first place. Follow this link to purchase our scientifically reliable and fully functional CAPS Mobile app. If you want to know more, please continue reading . . .
- If you truly wish to prevent assaultive or violent behavior, you must know the behavioral cues (precursors) that lead to assaultive/violent behavior and what to do to stop it. You must get out in front of that horrific Moment of Commitment!
- Using techniques that the FBI and the Secret Service refer to as "identifying someone on the path to violence," the Critical Aggression Prevention System (CAPS) and its CAPS Mobile App help you identify the aggression-precursors to violence and thus prevent the horrific Moment of Commitment. Although we all know that there is no absolute (100%) violence prevention, with the help of these aggression-precursors there is scientifically reliable violence prevention.
- Incidentally, these same aggression-precursors also work to prevent destructive conflict, bullying, abuse, harassment, assaultive behavior, and loss of trust. Whether at work, school, on the job, or at the supermarket, aggressive behavior permeates our world, and only the Critical Aggression Prevention System (CAPS) and its CAPS Mobile App offer an unbiased scientifically reliable way to prevent it from occurring. Ref: Dr. Claire Good, Ph.D (below) Select the CAPS Mobile App purchase for only $49.95!
- John D. Byrnes, D.Hum., Founder and CEO of the Center for Aggression Management, Inc., has spent the past 27 years developing the only scientifically reliable violence prevention system, the Critical Aggression Prevention System (CAPS) and their fully functional CAPS Mobile App. Learn these scientifically reliable behavioral cues (precursors) and get certified to teach these skills to others in just 4-days in our Ambassadors' (train-the-trainers) Workshop!
- Dr. Byrnes has trained thousands of participants in Fortune 500 Companies, as well as representatives from over 150 college and university campuses. He has spoken at dozens of professional conferences and trained many in governmental agencies across the United States. For a more complete list of clients review: https://www.aggressionmanagement.com/client_list.php
- With the Critical Aggression Prevention System (CAPS) and its CAPS Mobile App, you can prevent violence using unbiased, evidence-based Best Practices and thus demonstrate to community leaders that you are justified in recording, tracking and resolving aggressive behavior with CAPS .
- As we all begin our journey out from under COVID, what will your journey look like? Are you ready for a new start founded in science?
- There is no other method that addresses assaultive/violent behavior that is as comprehensively “Left of Bang” (Preventative) with the scientific reliability Critical Aggression Prevention System (CAPS) has, along with its fully functional tool, the CAPS Mobile App. Select the CAPS Mobile App purchase for only $49.95!
- Assaultive/violent behavior stunts personal growth, damages morale, diminishes productivity at work, damages family unity, and hinders learning in our schools. Once most people in schools, workplaces, and/or neighborhoods recognize that assaultive/violent behavior is taking place, it has already been happening undetected for quite some time. Although many have dedicated themselves to preventing assaultive/violent behavior, in reality, all that most can do is try to stop assaultive/violent behavior once they see it in progress. Unfortunately, by the time they notice, severe damage already may have been done.
- If you truly wish to prevent assaultive/violent behavior, you must understand and learn the behavioral cues (precursors) that lead to assaultive/violent behavior and you must know what to do to stop that behavior. All of this can be found in the CAPS Mobile App. To learn more about the CAPS Mobile App and how to acquire it, look at the videos on the right of this page. Select the CAPS Mobile App purchase for only $49.95!
- Imagine a workplace, school, neighborhood, or family unit free from violence, bullying, abuse, harassment, destructive conflict and/or discrimination! It really is possible! Although there is no absolute (100%) prevention, there is scientifically reliable prevention and only our Critical Aggression Prevention System (CAPS) and our fully functional CAPS Mobile App can deliver this scientifically reliable prevention. Select the CAPS Mobile App purchase for only $49.95!
- Don't miss out, learn how to Master "Left of Bang!" Learn these scientifically reliable behavioral cues and get certified to teach these skills in just 4-days in our Ambassadors' Workshop!
- TESTIMONIAL: Dr. Claire Good, Ph.D, Interim Vice President for Student Affairs, Dean of Students, and Chair of the Student Assistance & Intervention Team (SAIT) at Eastern Kentucky University, used CAPS to achieve scientific reliable violence prevention on her campuses. This statement validates scientific reliability:
TESTIMONIAL: Dr. Claire Sheff Kohn, when Superintendent Lawrence Township Public Schools:
- Retailing at only $49.95 annually, take advantage of our first year 25% price reduction (PromoCode: “NewYearOffer25” = $37.46) over the next 30 days for our CAPS Mobile App! Try the CAPS Mobile App for 30 days. If you don't like it, get a full refund, Guaranteed! Select the CAPS Mobile App purchase for only $49.95!
Retailing at only $595.00, our 2-day Webinar-based Certified Aggression Managers’ Workshop (No Travel or Lodging Expenses) also takes advantage of our 25% price reduction (Promo Code: “ManagersWorkshop25” = $446.25) over the next 30 days, plus your first annual subscription to CAPS Mobile App is included for free! The Certified Aggression Managers Workshop is intended to provide in-house utility, without the cost of travel and lodging. Upon successful completion of this two-day training, participants receive Aggression Managers Certification.
- Retailing at only $995, our 4-day Webinar-based Ambassadors’ (train-the-trainers) Workshop (No Travel or Lodging Expenses):
- You are getting a 25% reduction in price (PromoCode: Ambassadors25).
- You are getting the Certified Aggression Managers’ Workshop included.
- You are getting a Free CAPS Mobile App annual subscription included.
- You are getting a money back guarantee over the next 30 days. No questions ask, and you can keep the CAPS Mobile App!