While it’s available take advantage of our 50% discount from $49.95 annual subscription to $24.98! (Promo Code: NewYearOffer50)!
Our Guarantee: Full refund within 30 days of your purchase. No questions asked!
- Not all conflict is bad. In fact, some conflict can actually be good. The difference is whether the conflict is constructive or destructive. Many of us seem to be swimming in a sea of destructive conflict this past year. Families, coworkers, fellow parishioners, neighbors may find themselves in constant destructive conflict regarding political beliefs, whether COVID is being over regulated, and/or simple responsibilities that come with daily activities and duties. Are you tired of being in conflict with others, who too often use destructive conflict to intimidate you?
- Realizing that there are humans who will express their destructive conflict with violence, are you ready to take control? If you are, acquire the only scientifically reliable solution - The CAPS Mobile App! You deserve it!
- Here is what I would say to you if you were a family member, "Like many of you, I grew up around a lot of destructive conflict, and early on I realized that the use of Conflict Resolution presupposes conflict: I was merely reacting to destructive conflict, I was not preventing it. I have spent the past 27 years developing the only scientifically reliable solution that can allow you to prevent all forms of destructive conflict. Let me show you how you can prevent it before it occurs!”
- If you truly wish to prevent destructive conflict behavior and the potential violence that may accompany it, you must understand and learn the behavioral cues (precursors) that lead to destructive conflict behavior and you must know what to do to stop that behavior. All of this can be found in the CAPS Mobile App.
- If you are not going to take control now, when will you? To learn more about the CAPS Mobile App and how to acquire it, look to the right on this page.
- Are you, or members of your family, being threatened with destructive conflict such as intimidation? Are you tired of this behavior and want to end it?
- Are you responsible for preventing destructive conflict, and the potential of violent behavior that can accompany conflict, in your workplace or school?
- Are you struggling to get others, including leaders, to recognize that destructive conflict behavior is taking place in your environment, and Conflict Resolution is merely reacting to it, not preventing it?
- Are you tired of reacting after destructive conflict behavior has already happened? Would you prefer to prevent it?
THE SOLUTION:The Critical Aggression Prevention System (CAPS) prevents destructive conflict with Scientific Reliability! Acquire the CAPS Mobile App to prevent destructive conflict:
- Simply put, any form of destructive conflict behavior is "aggressive behavior" that comes with precursors or cues that allow you to recognize behavior that leads to destructive conflict behavior. Recognizing and addressing these precursors gives you the ability to prevent destructive conflict and the potential of subsequent violent behavior from occurring!
- The CAPS Mobile App allows you to prevent destructive conflict behavior in schools, workplaces, neighborhoods and even in families.
- Prevent further destructive conflict behavior with app-recommended tactics that correspond with the level of aggression and ultimately prevent any chance of excessive force.
- Although there is no absolute (100%) way to prevent destructive conflict behavior, our CAPS Mobile App achieves the high standard of scientific reliability to prevent this behavior. (Dr. Claire Good, Ph.D. below.)
- The CAPS Mobile App allows you to identify, record and track destructive (aggressive) conflict behavior using scientific indicators without violating privacy regulations like HIPAA, FERPA in our schools, and the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
- Use our CAPS Mobile App to record and report destructive (aggressive) conflict behavior with scientific reliability. Demonstrate to others (workplace, school, local government, the media), using scientifically reliable measures, the destructive conflict around you.
- To learn more and how to acquire the CAPS Mobile App, look to the right (videos) on this page.
- Order your CAPS Mobile App today and start taking control of destructive conflict behavior around you!
A MORE IN-DEPTH LOOK:
- Destructive conflict behavior stunts personal growth, damages morale, diminishes productivity at work, damages family unity, and hinders learning in our schools. Once most people in schools, workplaces, and/or neighborhoods recognize that destructive conflict behavior is taking place, it has already been happening undetected for quite some time. Although many have dedicated themselves to preventing destructive conflict behavior, in reality, all that most do is try to stop destructive conflict behavior once they see it in progress. Unfortunately, by the time they notice, there are already victims.
- If you truly wish to prevent destructive conflict behavior and the potential violence that may accompany it, you must understand and learn the behavioral cues (precursors) that lead to destructive conflict behavior and you must know what to do to stop that behavior. All of this can be found in the CAPS Mobile App. To learn more about the CAPS Mobile App and how to acquire it, look to the right on this page.
- Dr. Claire Good, Ph.D, Interim Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of Students demonstrates scientific reliability when she writes: "Now that we have had your Critical Aggression Prevention System (CAPS) in place for two years, we have been very pleased with its utility. The CAPS’s Meter of Emerging Aggression has produced evaluations and results consistent with the observations of those on our Student Assistance & Intervention Team (SAIT), as we work at tracking students on our campus who are behaving in ways that concern faculty, staff or others in the campus community."