Employers, with a focus on healthcare and hospitals, across the United States are now required, according to OSHA, to raise their standards to include Workplace Violence “Prevention.” OSHA declared, “Health care and social service workers are almost four times more likely to be injured as a result of violence than the average private sector worker.” In 2015, OSHA issued citations to, and levied fines on, several healthcare providers for workplace violence prevention “failures.” Every month, it seems we are hearing about injuries or even deaths occuring due to Workplace Violence.
Do you have Workplace Violence “Prevention” Programs? Many Professionals think they have but learn too late they don’t! Is your company exposed? How will you demonstrate to OSHA, in an empirical way, that you have Workplace Violence “Prevention?” Now you can!
The Center for Aggression Management’s Critical Aggression Prevention System (CAPS) utilizes scientifically-validated means to reliably prevent Workplace Violence using “Evidence-based” Best Practices. There are no other programs that rise to this level! Attendees will become Certified Aggression Managers (CAM) by learning the following:
1. How to apply our scientifically-validated Critical Aggression Prevention System (CAPS) that enables its user to evaluate behavior that is “aggressive,” (i.e., destructive, negative behavior, threatening), which is on the path to violence.
2. How to use CAPS to determine at what level of aggression the individual is and thereby the presumption of threat (Low, Moderate, High)!
3. How to Use scientific measures applying CAPS's Objective Measurable Observables in real-time, offering the Certified Aggression Manager the precursors to someone on the path to violence.
4. Learn how CAPS uses only “aggressive behavior” in its assessment. How CAPS does not contravene HIPAA or privacy regulations. Certified Aggression Managers can therefore record and track this “aggressive behavior” with virtual impunity.
5. Certified Aggression Managers will learn how CAPS provides a scalable system that achieves Evidence-based Best Practices.
The Critical Aggression Prevention System (CAPS) uses scientific “cause and effect” principles within its Meter of Emerging Aggression. CAPS produces the highest form of “evidence-based” Best Practices, thereby helping Aggression Managers remain objective, which places them on a path to legal defensibility and offers an extra measure of protection for all within the Workplace setting.
The CAPS Solution is based on 23 years of research into aggressive behavior, and the recognition that practical tools to identify, measure, and assess specifically emerging human aggression were necessary.
Critical Aggression Prevention System (CAPS) is uniquely built upon scientifically-validated measures of emerging aggression, providing Aggression Managers the opportunity to reliably prevent bullying, harassment, abuse, discrimination, the loss of trust, and the next shooting with its proprietary Primal and Cognitive Aggression Continua and Meter of Emerging Aggression.
This Certified Aggression Managers' "Live" Webinar-Workshop is intended to provide in-house utility, without the cost of travel and lodging expenses. Upon successful completion of this 2-day training, participants receive Aggression Managers' Certification from the Center for Aggression Management for as little as $595 per attendee (reductions for volume: with five participants, one comes free!). Once we receive full payment (credit cards are accepted below), the complete package of information will be sent to you by email enabling you to begin learning these critical skills
The price of the Certified Aggression Managers' Workshop is only $595.00 per person. Register below for our upcoming workshop!